The Taproom at Ithaca Beer Company is Seeking Kitchen Staff.
Hiring for Enthusiastic Full Time Line Cooks
The Ithaca Beer Taproom is a farm-to-table restaurant featuring chef-inspired dishes sourced from regional purveyors and growers. We feature a seasonal, large outdoor seating patio and Beer Garden for guests to relax on our lawn. The Taproom menu is designed to highlight Ithaca Beer's national award-winning crafted ales, brewed and bottled on site. We are a high-volume kitchen, with a focus on casual fare such as house-made charcuterie, local grass-fed beef hamburgers, artisan wood-fired pizzas, and salads using ingredients fresh from our expansive on-site gardens.
The Ithaca Beer Taproom is open Wednesday -- Sunday from 12pm -9pm. For more information and sample menus please check out our website: ithacabeer.com
Our team receives the benefits of great pay, paid time off, major federal holidays off, company-contributed health benefit, and retail discounts.
Our ideal candidates are outgoing and energetic with a passion for farm-to-table food and craft beer. We are looking for staff with a strong work ethic, and love of cooking and the hospitality industry. We value staff with a willingness to give their best effort, and possess an eagerness to learn and improve. Kitchen employees should look forward to taking pride in, and ownership of their work. Team-oriented individuals can expect to excel with our growing business.
• Candidates must be available to work nights and weekends, with flexible hours.
• Recent working experience of 2+ years in the industry is encouraged.
• Basic understanding of cooking techniques, ingredients, and equipment.
• Ability to perform physical tasks such as standing for long periods, working in hot conditions, and lifting heavy objects.
• Can sustain a professional attitude and behavior at all times.
• Completing tasks in accordance to instructions of Executive Chef, Sous Chef, and Lead Cooks
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and perform under pressure
• Maintaining a safe, clean, and organized work environment
• Report to work consistently on-time, and work through the entire scheduled shift
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org